OATH

1) Before eating I will pray, “let everyone always have enough food”.

2) I will follow strict hygiene while preparing, serving and eating food.

3) I will prepare and eat food religiously with faith.

4) I will eat only after everybody is served.

5) I will not have any likes, dislikes or complain while eating.

6) I will not leave food in my plate or waste it in any way.

7) I will Eat Religiously with Happiness, Satisfaction and Contentment.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

डेलिशिअस रेसिपीज फॉर वेट मॅनेजमेंट

Delicious Recipes for Weight Management




वाढणारे वजन हा सध्या अत्यंत काळजीचा व म्हणून जिव्हाळ्याचा व प्रश्न आहे. 

या पुस्तकांतील पाककृती व त्यांमागचा हा विचार नीट समजून घेतला की मी न सुचविलेल्याही हजारो पाककृती तुम्हालाही सहज सुचायला लागतील व त्यामुळेच वजन कमी करणे ही कटकट न वाटता एक अतीशय मजेदार अनुभव वाटेल. असा आहार हा तुमच्या जीवनशैलीचा एक सुंदर व अविभाज्य भाग होईल. 

सौ. सुलभा प्रभुणे 
जास्त माहितीसाठी पहा - पान  'Activities'

No comments:

Post a Comment